Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Audition

I’m writing this coz i need to release this energy, the fear, creepiness that has entered under my skin after watching a movie called “The Audition”. Directed by Takashi mikke and i believe its one of his first major releases, this movie gave me real chills, this movie has the power to bring back all your childhood nightmares and keep them around for a while. I’ve seen a lot of gore, slash and horror movies without blinking once, but this movie gave me a thought of moving my eyes off the screen. i guess i need to watch a lot of comedy movies for a while to get off this.
The movie starts off slow, showing the life of a widower and his son, but its time well spent coz i believe that’s what makes the horror more real as you connect to the characters and hence feel their emotions.
For all you horror fans don’t miss this movie, you can find this movie in youtube, just type in “The Audition part 1” and see all the parts. Enjoy.

No comments: